Private Game Safari
Are you in search of a truly personalized travel experience? Look no further.
Our company specializes in crafting bespoke private tours for discerning travelers seeking a unique adventure. Our expert local guides, who call the East Africa region home, will take you off the beaten path to discover hidden gems, secret restaurants, and the best local experiences that only insiders know about. From 3 to 12 days, our private tours offer the ultimate in style, excitement and exclusivity. Come and join us to experience East Africa in a way that only a select few have the privilege to do so.
Day 1: Early morning departure from Nairobi to Maasai Mara game reserve well known for its large herd of big 5. It also has the highest variety of animals and a wonderful sunset. Arrive at Osero Camp check in for lunch, afternoon game drive.
Day 2: wake up before dawn to witness Mara sunrise having breakfast then head out for full day game drive enjoy picnic lunch at Mara river.
Alternatively, head for hot air balloon ride. Dinner at the camp followed by a campfire underneath the stars.
Day 3: Wake up for another morning game drive head back for breakfast and checkout for drive back to Nairobi. In the afternoon we can have packed lunch En-route. Come close with the tallest species at giraffe Centre and drop Off
End of Safari
- Full board accommodation per person sharing.
- Trip Manager throughout
- 4×4 Landcruiser vehicle Pickup /Drop off in Nairobi.
- Four game drives
Covid-19 compliant vehicles with Masks and Sanitizers.
What’s not included:
- Flights (fly into and out of Kenya International Airport in Kenya JKIA).
- Mandatory trip insurance.
- Meals not mentioned local delicacies.
- Incidental Expenses /Optional activities.
- Hot air balloon.
- Single room Supplement.
- Children sharing with parent pay (4-16 years) 50%.
- Extra optional experience Bush breakfast or Sundowner.